Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Film Guard

  1. #1
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Could we use this stuff to clean our super-8 films?

    http://www.film-tech.com/

    (then look on the left tab margins and click on FilmGuard)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mike Buckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was intrugued, so I dug a little further..here's a place that sells the machine and supplies: Filmguard If I'm reading that page right, the C-Film film cleaning solution is a different solution than the filmguard solution itself, right? I know you spray the Filmguard solution on the pads, but where do you put the C-Film cleaning solution?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mike Buckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The link doesn't take you right to the page..when you click on the link, after the page comes up, click on the name "Filmguard", then after the page comes up, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on "pricing information."..sorry!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •